Edging Options for Artificial Grass
Artificial grass is frequently chosen by homeowners because it continually presents as a lush, green, ideal lawn with minimal effort. This uncluttered appearance makes your yard look better and guarantees that your lawn will go well with a range of landscape designs. A distinct edge is necessary for individuals who value a neat appearance, which is one reason why fake grass installations nearly always include some sort of edging. Although it is not always necessary, adding curbing or landscaping edging is unquestionably advised for a completed, orderly aesthetic.
You can get tips on how to get a clean edge without an edging or you can install hardscapes like brick, wood chips, paving stone, or a concrete driveway next to artificial grass.
Artificial Grass Edging Options
1. Concrete Curbing For Artificial Grass Edging:A common hardscape option for grass edging is landscape curbing. Common options include stamped concrete and concrete. Although this border option may be fairly appealing, it is best to think about its permanence before installation. Before choosing concrete curbing, be sure you won’t want to redo your grass or general landscaping for many years.
2. Paving Stones For Artificial Grass Edging:At the edge of your lawn, paving stones are a tough, lovely solution. You can build a partial patio, a small border, or even make a design through your artificial grass with pavers. Artificial grass lawns and paving stone hardscapes blend beautifully to create aesthetically pleasing, low-maintenance landscapes that use minimal water. For those looking for drought-tolerant landscaping that doesn’t sacrifice style or aesthetic appeal, this combination of elements is very tempting.
3. Bendable Borders For Artificial Grass Edging:Bendable landscape borders are an inexpensive, straightforward option that is readily available at garden shops, home improvement stores, or online. This sort of border material is simple to install, making it a practical choice for do-it-yourselfers. Most frequently composed of metal or plastic, bendable landscape edging is typically a tough choice that will last for many years.
4. Logs or Wood For Artificial Grass Edging:The greatest place for logs, lumber, and other types of timber as border materials is around artificial lawns with straight margins. There are several alternatives, though, that include tiny, cut-log pieces that may be driven into the ground. These sections provide a more adaptable choice that may be utilized around curved lawns. They typically resemble clusters of little stumps.
5. Railroad Ties For Artificial Grass Edging:Railroad ties are a well-liked alternative that can be matched with a range of different landscaping elements and hardscapes, such as paving stones or gravel. Railroad ties have long been a popular option for landscaping borders. This is a terrific approach to incorporating recycled materials into your landscape design because they can be chopped to fit a variety of purposes. Railroad ties may serve as a solid border if you need to expand your lawn space before adding artificial grass.
6. Gravel For Artificial Grass Edging:Of course, gravel doesn’t make a solid border, but it may be utilized as a ground cover along a lawn’s perimeter. You may wish to install a bendable border as another form of edging between your grass and the gravel to assist keep the gravel off of your lawn, but this is not required. This will make continuing yard maintenance easier.
7. Wood Chips or Bark For Artificial Grass Edging:Similar to gravel, wood chips or bark may be utilized to accentuate the edge of your grass while yet retaining a natural appearance. Again, keeping bark or wood chips off of your lawn will be easier if you use a sturdy sort of edging to separate your grass from the latter.
THOUSAND SQUARE FEET
installed every year
GET STARTED TODAY
Lets get started on building your dream turf project, contact us today.
START YOUR PROJECT
Contact Us Today
Hours of Operation
Request A Quote
You’ve done your research, you’ve narrowed down your choices, now… it’s time to choose the best! Quality work with quality products = no hassle and beautiful results! Contact Southwest Greens and know… you’ve made the right choice!